To make an appointment, please call 954 472 2201 or click on Appointments button above.
To save time prior to your visit, we encourage you to print and fill out forms on the Forms page.
Before your visit, we recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify your benefits and coverage and understand any co-insurance, co-payments or deductibles that may apply. When you come for your appointment, you will be asked to pay your co-payment. If you are not enrolled in an insurance plan, please let us know and we will review our fee schedule with you.
If you have any relevant medical records, please contact that physician’s office and ask for copies so you can bring them with you to your appointment, or we can help you with a record request at the time of your visit.
There is a great deal you can do to ensure that your first appointment runs smoothly:
* Arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to fill out any forms or paperwork that is not available through our website
* Bring copies of relevant medical records which may include radiology reports and lab reports
* If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please try to notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
What to Bring:
* Completed forms
* A valid form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or state authorized photo ID
* Social security number
* Insurance or Medicaid card
* Cash, check or credit card to pay for any services not covered by your insurance
* A list of all your medications and how much and how often you take each
* Your referral (if required by your health insurance carrier)
* Your referring physician’s name (if applicable)
Please visit the Contact page for directions to our office or call us directly.
We look forward to meeting you!